Thursday, November 3, 2016

Apple Annie's



















We found a local pumpkin patch this year, just in time for a visit from Grandma JoJo and Grandpa Blake.  When I say "local" I mean we drove for an hour and a half to get there.  

Apple Annie's is located in Wilcox, Az. A little farming community just west of the New Mexico border.  The weather was perfect and we enjoyed a hayride and a corn maze.

Ben was disappointed with the lack of large activities. The corn mazes we're used to have slides and corn guns,etc.. but overall we had a good time. 

I'm not sure whether it will become a family tradition, but it was fun to see where the pumpkins actually grow. I think it surprised Sadie that they weren't in a box, like the ones she sees at WalMart. 

I'm hopeful we'll be back another day, maybe to explore the apple orchard next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment