Friday, November 11, 2016

Four Years!!
















Her birthday happened to fall on Super Tuesday this year.  Probably the only time in her life that it will happen and what a wonderful distraction it was!  

I can hardly believe she's four. I don't know where the time has gone, but I'm thrilled to have her home with me for two more years before kindergarten.  

She wanted a "Princess, pink, flower, tea-party" birthday.  I did the best I could and I think she was pleased.  She kept leaning more towards the "Disney" side of things, and I pushed hard for a vintage theme, but we compromised for something in between and it was a hit.

Her primary class came in their princess dresses.  We even had a Dorothy.  We "tinker" our tea cups and Sadie blew out the candles. There were balloons, presents, cupcakes, and a pink cake, per Sadie's request.. I really thought we had it all covered until 10 minutes before the party ended, Sadie looked up at me and said, "Where's the piñata?"  I was at a loss for words and so I distracted them with some outside time - A game of Princess Pirates beats a piñata hands down, in my opinion. 

Happy Birthday, Sadie Jane!


No comments:

Post a Comment