Sunday, October 6, 2013

Alabama Snow


I took a drive by myself in search of pumpkins sold on the side of the road and I bumped into this lovely display of cotton.  I had just seen photos from Utah with the early snow and I couldn't help but feel a little homesick.  It's still averaging over 80 degrees here.  The owner of this particular field was just pulling into her driveway when I stopped to ask her if I could snap a few pics.  I know she thought I was a little off, but I suppose it would be the same for someone seeing their first dusting of snow in Sardine Canyon on the drive home from Logan, Ut.  Simply irresistible.



1 comment:

  1. beautiful pics Brooke! I learned long ago, in the few moves we have made, that beauty can be found anywhere you go! There are little nuggets of beauty and magic in any place, if only you look for it. Way to find a little bit of beauty in your new world!

    ReplyDelete