Friday, October 4, 2013

Je m'appelle Sophie

I didn't know she had a name.  

I didn't know she was French.  


     What I did know was that My dad played with her when he was little and then passed it to his siblings.  My Grandma kept it and every grandchild and great-grandchild has chewed on it and loved it since.  I wanted one for Ben when he was teething, but I always thought there would be more children and more chances to purchase one.  Well, that didn't happen, so today, at Sam's Club, when I saw her (and her hefty price tag) sitting conveniently on a pallet next to the diaper display I had to put her in my cart.

Her name is Sophie, and I think she's a hit.













 She's so soft and squeaky.  If this can replace the pacifier we've grown so fond of it will be well worth the money, indeed.









2 comments:

  1. Oh, a Sophie giraffe is a good purchase. Sadie will love it. And she looks soooo cute in her chicken shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, the onesies are awesome. She gets so many compliments.

    ReplyDelete