Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trunk or Treat


What do Sherlock Holmes, a white ninja, and a lady bug all have in common? Their last names, of course.  We had a great time at the ward trunk or treat... here are some of the highlights.


Grandma JoJo came with a ready supply of Pinterest ideas.  I wish we'd had more time and supplies for some of the more elaborate ones.


Pippi Longstocking and Dr Watson.



I have NEVER seen my father in costume.  It's amazing what he'll do for his grandkids.



Investigating one of his besties who came as a pretty cool werewolf.


 Is it just me, or does Sadiebug ALWAYS have a sucker in her mouth?




The sisters came as "Senior Sisters".  They're a GREAT pair.


Boo to you from our Alabama crew!!  May your tricks and treats be sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. My girls were all about the suckers too--at one point we had seven slobbery suckers in rotation. Sadie makes the cutest lady bug.

    ReplyDelete