Friday, May 29, 2015

Lil' Slugger




With two boys playing the same sport we rarely have a night where I get to watch both of them.  Dean is helping Coach Alan's t-ball team this year, which means I'm usually at Ben's game.  But the few times I've been able to catch Alan in action he's amazing.  Sheer talent.

He has been banned from throwing the ball to his other teammates because he throws too hard. He ends up running the ball wherever he needs to throw it, or rolling it on the ground.  He is the self titled, "fastest runner", "best hitter", and "best catcher".  If he could live in a dugout he would, because all he ever wants to do is be outside practicing.  He is counting the days until next year when there is an actual pitching position up for grabs.  I catch him practicing his wind up in the grocery store, in the hall at church, even seated in the car.  I can't wait to see what he does with his athletic abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment