Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pizza Night




     Ben and Alan were discussing our dinner plans yesterday on the walk home from the bus.  I heard Ben say, "No, Alan, we're having pizza tonight because it's Friday and Friday is pizza night."  Then Ben went on to explain that everyone knows it's Friday pizza night because he was talking to Luke, his friend at school, and Luke's family has pizza on Friday nights too.

     I didn't realize we had created a ritual, but I'll take it.  I don't think we've actually had pizza the last few Friday's, but now it will be an automatic addition to our week's menu.  Nothing fancy, although I did have to look up a new crust recipe because I ran out of my bulk Winco Pizza Crust stash.  It turned out pretty well.  We have the inevitable pepperoni and cheese, but we get creative with a supreme/Hawaiian split and a BBQ ckn/ckn alfredo split.  We end up with left overs, but isn't that one of the main reasons why you have pizza night anyway?





according to the boys, pineapple doesn't belong on pizza.

   
     Luigi's Italian Icee's....another Friday night ritual we've inadvertently created.  They're so yummy!
Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment