Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Two of a Kind


They're made out of milk glass.
They looked so lonely.
They would look so lovely painted.
Just a few of my justifications about this matched pair.  I'd never seen a milk glass lamp, but I'm glad I saw these.


Showing their independence with a set of mismatched finials


Ready for a little update


     I chose an oil rubbed bronze finish because I had a left over can in the garage. I do like the contrast and anything's better then what was there before.  It needs a bigger shade and perhaps I'll spring for a new can of spray paint, (I was thinking mint green), but for now it fills the space and adds a little charm.  

Thoughts?  Ideas?  C'mon ladies, I know one of you knows how to turn this into a real treasure.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment