Monday, September 15, 2014

Temple Square, SLC


 We were heading to SLC for the Harry Potter fun run and we decided to make the most of it and visit Temple Square.  It made for a long day, but I think it was worth it.  We can't just hop in the car on a whim anymore, so every time we're out to visit, I know we'll be making a special trip to this special place.




Excuse our apparel.  Ben REALLY wanted this picture.





Practicing for when it's her turn.  The sisters couldn't get enough of Sadie.


The children's museum.  I've heard rumors the Church plans on using property next to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden for another one of these.  At first I thought, "no, we already have a great children's museum in Ogden,"  but after visiting, I believe there is room for two.  They've really improved the exhibits since I was a kid.  My three didn't want to leave.




Pretending to be Nephi...





Those spires are inspiring.  We can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment